PayPal payment in Euros for the 85033 SMA calibration kit.
Using PayPal gives you the full PayPal Buyer Protection, but at a lower price than if purchased on eBay or Amazon.
When purchasing this kit by PayPal one should add the kit to ones basket, add any options to ones basket, add the carriage to ones basket, and finally checkout using the PayPal checkout. (If you
would prefer, we can send you a PayPal invoice, if you let us know exactly what you want.)
- Select the kit giving the following information
- The upper frequency limit, which can be 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 GHz.
- The colour of the box.
- Optionally, the make and model of your VNA if you wish to.
- Select any options you require. Option 004 is highly reccomeneded.
Select a delivery location, so the carriage is calculated correctly. Please include a telephone number for the courier.
- 001 - Adds two reverse SMA adapters, giving you both male and female reverse adapters. (The electrical length is measured prior to dispatch)
- 002 - Adds two U.FL adapters, giving you both male and female U.FL adapters. (The electrical length is measured prior to dispatch)
- 003 - Adds two MMCX adapters, giving you both male and female MMCX adapters. (The electrical length is measured prior to dispatch)
- 004 - Adds a 4 lb inch torque wrench. This is highly reccomended, as a connection that is to loose will lead to unstable results, and one too tight will cause damage. Using a torque wrench
will give better repeatability.
- 005- Adds a carry strap strap if you need it - quite rare with an SMA kit.
- 006 - Adds a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8510C.
- 007 - Adds a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8714.
- 009 - Adds a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8719,8720 or 8722
- 010 - Adds a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8753.
- 022 - Adds a verification attenuator with two female connectors.
- 023 - Adds a verification attenuator with two male connectors.
Step 1. Order the basic kit. (Carriage must be added later and any options can be added if required).
Step 2. Add any options needed, from adapters, a torque wrench, disks or a carry strap.
One or more of the following options may be added.
Option 001 - RP. SMA adapters. €41
Option 002 (U.FL adapters). €109
Option 003 (MMCX adapters). €200
Option 004 (add torque wrench) €151
Option 005 - adds a carry strap. €34.20
Option 006: Add a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8510C VNA €14
Option 007: Add a floppy disk for an HP/Agilent 8714 VNA €14
Option 009. Add disk for 8719, 8720 or 8722 series instruments. €14
Option 010. Add disk for 8753 series instruments. €14
Option 022. Add a verification attenuator with two female connectors €75
Option 023. Add a verification attenuator with two male connectors €75
Step 3. Pay the carriage, and provide a telephone number to aid the courier
deliver the calibration kit. The amount depends on the delivery location.
Note, this is for the carriage. There may be import fees and duties when the calibration
kit is exported outside the European Union. We have no control over these fees.
You can optionally provide the make and model of your VNA(s). This may help
us improve support.
Kirkby Microwave Ltd is registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT.