Consultancy services from Kirkby Microwave
Kirkby Microwave can offer consultancy services in:
- RF and microwave engineering
- Vector network analyzers
- Vector network analyzer calibration kits
- Medical Physics - whilst no longer working in the field, Dr. David Kirkby has a Ph.D. in medical physics and bioengineering, so
may be able to offer assistance to those developing medical products.
We also have the facilities to make some measurements for customers, that are a little unusual.
- Dielectric properties of materials - both solids and liquids.
- Ultra low resistance measurements, to 1 u Ω
- Ultra high resistance measurements, to 16 PΩ (1.6 x 1016 Ω)
- A precision LCR meter can be used for measurements of resistors, capacitors or inductors.
Any of the equipment listed on our laboratory hire page can be used for measurements by us,
if a customer sends us the devices to measure.