FAQ - Frequently asked questions, about vector network analyzers.
This list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) is split into 3 sections.
- General questions
- Sales questions.
- Technical questions.
General questions about Kirkby Microwave vector network analyzer calibration kits.
- Do Kirkby Microwave calibration kits come with a certificate of calibration?
- Can we pay in Dollars, Euros or other currency?
- Why are your USD and Euro prices higher than GBP prices?
Technical questions about vector network analyzers and calibration kits.
- How do I select the right calibration kit?
- What file should I load from a floppy disk into an 8753, 8719/8720/8722 or 8510C VNA?
- What is the purpose of a VNA calibration kit?
- Why can I not use any open and short?
- What are the calibration kit coefficients?
- Why are the correct calibration kits coefficients so important?
- Why do I not see a dot on the Smith Chart for the opens and shorts?
- How do I verify the calibration kit is working properly?
- What is a Touchstone-file?
- How do I perform waveguide calibration?
- Some quick questions and answers about VNA calibration kits.
Do you have a question?
If you have a question, that's not answered here, then please contact us by email or telephone.